TikzEdt is a combined wysiwyg/text editor designed for editing Tikz code.
- Syntax highlighting and code completion, based on AvalonEdit.
- Real time rendering, using pdflatex and mupdf.
- It contains a Tikz parser, built using the Antlr parser generator.
- Parsed coordinates are displayed as an overlay on the rendered image. The overlay can be edited with the mouse in a wysiwyg manner. The source code is updated accordingly.
- It comes with a snippet library to store frequently used commands and styles, containing many pre-defined examples.